Sunday, September 27, 2026

September 25/26

Thank you to everyone who was able to attend our Open House and Terry Fox Run. It was wonderful to see so many parents and families. With so much packed into the morning, things felt a little hectic, and I was disappointed that I did not have the opportunity to properly connect with everyone. I look forward to chatting with you at one of our upcoming Family Reading sessions or another time before or after school.

Despite the rainy weather, Division 13 did an excellent job during the Terry Fox Run. This fundraiser is an important Canadian tradition, and I am proud to share that Fairview raised over $2,000 in support of the Terry Fox Foundation.

Please check your child's backpack for any wet clothing and replace items with clean, dry clothes so they are available when needed.

Reminders

  • If you have not yet sent your child's markers, pencils, and crayons, please do so as soon as possible.
  • Please ensure that all consent forms have been completed through the Parent Portal.

As I am coaching volleyball this fall, there may be occasions on Mondays and Tuesdays when I am supervising a practice after school. If you are running late for pick-up, your child may be waiting in the office until you arrive.


                                     Division 13 Pictures from  Math and Explorations



Upcoming Events:

Sept. 29 - Orange Shirt Day - students are encouraged to wear an orange shirt

Sept. 30 - Truth and Reconciliation- No School

Oct. 2 - School Photo Day

Oct. 26 - Laity Pumpkin Patch Field trip - Sign up on portal ***Drivers needed (we do already have several drivers thank you!) all paperwork including a criminal record check must be completed - please email me if you are available Please and Thank You!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oct. 16 News!

⭐ All About Me Check those backpacks! Today, students brought home everything they need to begin their  All About Me  posters. Each student ...